Success!! I have developed my own film, maybe that doesn't seem exciting to all the photographers out there in the world but it is an achievement for me. Of course after I have developed lots of films it won't be at all exciting, but the first one was exciting for me!
All that counting of minutes and different chemicals, its a wonder I have got my little strips of negatives safely sitting in my folder. Now I have to wait a whole week to do a contact strip.
I am researching other photographers, I saw a documentary on James Natchwey, he became a photographer after images from Vietnam and the American Civil Rights movement had a powerful effect on him. He specialises in documenting crital social issues, conflicts and wars. His images are thought provoking and heart wrenching and worth looking at.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.