02 November 2005

Leaving

I am feeling sad this evening, two colleagues have left to work at another office. These people have been great to work with. One the kindest man I have ever met (except for my father), always calm, thoughtful with a terrific sense of humour, the other has helped to restore my faith in humanity after my previous job where I was treated so badly - I won't go into that. She has been a wonderful person to work for. I will miss them both.

I hear the rain outside, it has rained every evening this week. I do not like the dark evenings - when can I take my photos? My dog dislikes the rain. She dislikes walking on wet grass in the garden but will seek out any puddle on a walk and splash through it. This weekend will be the horror of fireworks so I will have a very unhappy dog.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today? It can be very upsetting when well-loved colleagues leave, I know. I hope their replacements are good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.