27 May 2006

Grief

I have not been able to do any blogging for some time now, I am still having problems with my shoulder, using a mouse makes it worse so I have limited my use of the computer when I am at home. I can cope at work as I have a special keyboard which enables me to work, I would love to buy one for my home computer but they are rather expensive.

This week has been very emotional. Monday I went to the funeral of a friend, although feeling very sad myself, I believe I picked up on the collective sadness of all the others at the church, as I felt very unsettled for a long time. Then Tuesday a funeral of a 7 year old child, the daughter of a work colleague. Grief is very personal and I don’t always cope well, I believe people and animals go to a ‘better’ place but the sadness of not being able to see the person/animal is difficult for me to deal with.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds hard. Do hope you are feeling a bit better now ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.