18 December 2006

New Beginnings

I have not done much blogging about my house move, it has all been incredibly stressful, the waiting for all the legal things to happen seems to go on for ever, then suddenly I am told I will be moving in a week. It has taken every ounce of my energy to find removers, pack everything and all that has to be done, in between I had to find time to go to work as well. I am now exhausted mentally and physically.


The next time I write I will be living in a new (to me) house in a different town, so new beginnings. I will have a different journey to work which is slightly longer but still through beautiful countryside.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.