My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Just beautiful flowers!Thanks for your visit! I am glad with your nice comment!
It was wet, wasn't it?!
Lovely irises! Love that delicate lavender color. Last week got wikedly busy and I didnt' get to do GTS visits, so I'm making up for it as I do the current ones.
Oh you have lovely irises too. I think they are lovely. Thanks for sharing.Sara from farmingfriends
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Just beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit! I am glad with your nice comment!
It was wet, wasn't it?!
ReplyDeleteLovely irises! Love that delicate lavender color. Last week got wikedly busy and I didnt' get to do GTS visits, so I'm making up for it as I do the current ones.
ReplyDeleteOh you have lovely irises too. I think they are lovely. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSara from farmingfriends