U is for UNDERNEATH. These photographs were taken in Cardiff, the first photo is taken under the bridge looking toward the Millennium Stadium and the other way is looking toward Bute park.ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog.
I think that the dog is so adorable! We are thinking about getting him for Kaish for Christmas. I think we will decide yes. I just worry about the pee on the carpet...
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I went to the Millenium Center 2 years ago but only in the outer area.
ReplyDeleteNeat "under" photos. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! This place is so nice...
ReplyDeleteYou can check my "U" picture here. Happy mid-week!
Lovely photos for ABC Wednesday letter U.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing them with US.
Bear((( )))
Interesting point of view !
ReplyDeleteCardiff is way more attractive than it used to be. Being Under makes a good frame.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back.
Nice to have you back.
ReplyDeleteNice shots - I love looking through and Under things.
Photos taken from under bridges are always beautiful and mysterious! I am always fascinated by the English expressions:" it's all water under the bridge..." or "a lot of water has flowed under the bridge..."
ReplyDeleteIt is beautifully framed the dark really empahises the light exterior. Lovely choice.
ReplyDeleteI once stayed at a hotel close by that stadium during a rock concert. I wished I had been Underneath the earth...
ReplyDeleteI've never seen the stadium from that angle. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteNo underachieving photos here
ReplyDeleteAn Arkie's Musings
this looks like an idyllic place to take a boat ride. How pretty!
ReplyDeleteah splendid views
ReplyDeleteGood shots and a good U.
ReplyDelete