07 January 2009

ABC Wednesday - Y

Y is for Yorkshire, this photo of my daughter was taken in 2001 on the North York Moors, she was at university in York and this was taken on one of my visits. This photo was taken on my trusty Canon pre-digital and scanned.


ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog.

5 comments:

  1. Yorkshire is one of my favourite areas in the UK, so I'll support your Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! So near to where we live.
    love it!
    Dxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:19 am

    That is a charming picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful countryside, and a lovely one of your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made so many trips to the UK and never got to Yorkshire .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.