04 January 2009

Monochrome Monday

It has been a while since I have posted for Monochrome Maniacs, here is a photograph taken last week when it was very cold and frosty. Looks good in mono.



Aileni is the host of Monochrome Mondays do visit to see other participants and some wonderful photographs.Mr Linky is here.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 pm

    Absolutely right - it is good in mono. It's magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like the entrance to Narnia. It is completely ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect subject for mono. Very beautiful and wintry. Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 am

    Oh yes.. very good in mono. I love your shot!

    My mono photo is posted here. Please have a look if you have time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The icy limbs are perfect for mono. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree. Looks like something out of a fairytale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enchanting! Like a B&W illustration of a fairy tale book.
    Looks icy and crystal made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does look good in b&w. Also looks very cold and frosty and even a little mysterious - just what or whom is going to be coming down that road and out of the mist in a minute or two?

    ReplyDelete
  9. An excellent mono, indeed

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a beautiful photo! Perfect monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent. Love the whole feel of the photo. Quiet, cold and calm. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It certainly does! Very magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.