That is (if you'll forgive an atrocious pun) very cool! If you hadn't said what it was, I might have thought of some kind of microorganism, or possibly the other end of the scale -- a distant nebula or other cosmic oddity.
I really don't imagine ice with this picture. Many other things and other texture and material, in fact. Do you mean it's a macro ? Thanks to share, you've intrigued me.
Most unusual. It looks like suction cups with little flecks of sugar or salt sprinkled on them. Great capture of something we'd never notice! Greetings from San Ramon.
That is (if you'll forgive an atrocious pun) very cool! If you hadn't said what it was, I might have thought of some kind of microorganism, or possibly the other end of the scale -- a distant nebula or other cosmic oddity.
ReplyDeleteSuperb photo!
Wow! It took me a while to figure out what this was...and then I didn't (LOL) until I read the words "Ice Patterns." This is a wild and very fun shot!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool shot. Almost looks like an abstract.
ReplyDeletewow...at first i thought it was some sort of sea creature. maybe a jelly fish.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an amazing shot. I would love to see it in color to see the difference.
ReplyDeleteVery effective - quite surreal.
ReplyDeleteI really don't imagine ice with this picture. Many other things and other texture and material, in fact. Do you mean it's a macro ?
ReplyDeleteThanks to share, you've intrigued me.
How utterly captivating. I could look at this for hours trying to work it all out.
ReplyDeleteThis are really cool.
ReplyDeleteWhat an unusual, fascinating perspective! This one intrigues me!
ReplyDeleteCool you captured a frog's eyes ! I love this picture.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, what is the ice on?
ReplyDeleteWOW ..
ReplyDeleteMost unusual. It looks like suction cups with little flecks of sugar or salt sprinkled on them. Great capture of something we'd never notice! Greetings from San Ramon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments, I am glad you like the ice patterns.
ReplyDeletekden - the photo is not very different in colour.
Catherine - no it's not a macro photo, just taken with my standard lens.
Julie - the ice was on the ground a previous puddle.
Gosh, that's amazing!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting shot, Starnitsky! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely ice formation! It is an endlessly variable subject, isn't it?
ReplyDelete