25 January 2009

Monochrome Monday


Twisted trunks


Aileni from Loose Ends is the host of Monochrome Mondays do visit to see other participants and some wonderful photographs.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 pm

    Splendid image - the absence of leaves is an advantage at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid B/W shot of the tree, nicely captured.

    Thanks for your visit and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the power of nature,look at the tress duelling it out with one another.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare branches suit monochrome, all the twists and knobbly bits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot, so twisted and scary looking in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:17 am

    Lovely, B/W bark........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot, I like the texture of the trunks.
    Thanks for visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a striking image. The black and white really brings out the texture of the bark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! This is a mesmerizing image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what makes some trees contort themselves so. ;-) Very nice photo. I like trees with bare branches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:19 pm

    Great use of lines and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:14 pm

    I love twisted trunks and you captured that so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trees are fascinating .. this is no exception .. beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like modern sculpture. Instead it's actually ancient sculpture, wrought by nature. The best sculptor of all.

    Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shot. That looks like a fairly old tree with all the twisting going on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tree trunks are often fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, lovely! The shapes of winter trees can be fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nature has greated it that way, in its best form. Great picture too for monochrome with texture enhenced by the use of B&W;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.