This photo was taken on Saturday in my local park, the pond was frozen so the ducks were sitting on the grass. The frost has all gone now, it may return later in the week.MyWorld Team: Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise
Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other worlds.
Keep warm then and stay indoors. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat park with all the ducks.
ReplyDeleteI love these photos of frost, cool shot.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I wonder what ducks do when they can't find water.
ReplyDeleteLooks chilly.
I'm glad it melted so the ducks can swim and eat! I do not miss living in a cold environment! We are having a cold snap for the next few days. When I got home from work, my Dad had a lovely fire going in the fireplace! Ahhh! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWonderful winter landscape.
ReplyDeleteCan't you just hear the conversation among the ducks?
ReplyDelete"You said there was water here, how're we supposed to find fish when there's no water?"
"Yeah, Howard, we're duck, not woodpeckers. How we supposed to get through that ice?"
"Calm down people, I got a plan..."
We still have no snow. Skating ducks do amuse me. e have many duck visitors in our garden at the moment.
ReplyDeleteNice photo! The ducks dont seem to mind he cold.
ReplyDeleteLovely winter scene. Looks like a beautiful park.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and post!
ReplyDeleteNice frosty world, but poor little duckies.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cold. I can never understand how the ducks can bear it...
ReplyDeleteThat frost doesn´t stay forever, so it´s better to catch it immediately whenever it shows! Very nice park view.
ReplyDeleteLovely! It could have been around here! Our frost has gone too and we hope it will be freezing later in the week!
ReplyDelete