26 January 2009

My World Tuesday

This winter scene was taken on New Year's Day when it was very cold and frosty, the scene is close to where I live, on the edge of the town where it meets the countryside.



MyWorld Team: Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other worlds.

13 comments:

  1. The countryside is very pretty. The sheep don't appear to be cold. Could it be because they are wearing wool? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 pm

    Such an appealing pastoral scene. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Beautiful - a very poetic picture!
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic shot, I love it.

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat look at your area of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous, timeless, ethereal landscape. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:27 am

    We have your great scene to share, from inside our nice warm rooms. At least if the sheep have to be out in the cold, they have their wool coats to keep themselves warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When that thaws it's going to be very muddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a scene.I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foggy and beautiful. You live in a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes this looks like home to me. I miss sheep - seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a vista that makes me take a deep breath ... beautiful!

    thanks for visiting and commenting on my JAGAT FOTOGRAFI blog, Starnitesky.

    regards,
    Eki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely rural scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.