My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
It has a luminous light to those clouds. Lovely image.
yes, like painted.nice pic, happy swf.
Tis a beauty.
Great photo! It does look as if they are painted on the sky. Happy SWF!
We have to ask Dewdrop what they are called. ;)))They are beautiful, so much can I say. :)
It seems that way to me too. Happy skywatching.
amazing clouds!
Beautiful shot with the sun low in the sky just painting the bottom corner.
Lovely! Those high, feathery clouds are just gorgeous. Sadly, we just have low grey ones where I'm sitting right now :)Happy Skywatching!
They look like a water colour painting! Very beautiful.
That does look like a painting. Beautiful!
It does look painted... as if someone stroked them on with a brush... very nice indeed!!Have a good weekend!~Michele~
Everyone has already said it but I agree...it looks like it was painted with a brush. Beautiful!
They're beautiful. Like mother natures artwork.
Very beautiful.
Amazing sky capture!
Oh, I agree! The clouds look like they have been painted onto a blue background!
Very unusual cloud formation! Yes, it does look painted, but what difference does that make? We can enjoy it anyway!Thanks for sharing!
Oh...this is lovely!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
It has a luminous light to those clouds. Lovely image.
ReplyDeleteyes, like painted.nice pic, happy swf.
ReplyDeleteTis a beauty.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! It does look as if they are painted on the sky. Happy SWF!
ReplyDeleteWe have to ask Dewdrop what they are called. ;)))
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful, so much can I say. :)
It seems that way to me too. Happy skywatching.
ReplyDeleteamazing clouds!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot with the sun low in the sky just painting the bottom corner.
ReplyDeleteLovely! Those high, feathery clouds are just gorgeous. Sadly, we just have low grey ones where I'm sitting right now :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Skywatching!
They look like a water colour painting! Very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat does look like a painting. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt does look painted... as if someone stroked them on with a brush... very nice indeed!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
~Michele~
Everyone has already said it but I agree...it looks like it was painted with a brush. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful. Like mother natures artwork.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAmazing sky capture!
ReplyDeleteOh, I agree! The clouds look like they have been painted onto a blue background!
ReplyDeleteVery unusual cloud formation! Yes, it does look painted, but what difference does that make? We can enjoy it anyway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Oh...this is lovely!
ReplyDelete