22 January 2009

Sky Watch Friday

Taken at dawn on a very frosty morning.


If you want to join or see other Skywatch photos, visit Skywatch the dedicated site.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful capture... I love the pink hue of the faint glow on the horizon. Very captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up before the lark, well rewarded too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo. The sky is soft and promises to give a bright day, but the pastel buildings and the tree make it magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great winter sky watch, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink haze just sitting atop the buildings is lovely and liquid in light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:30 am

    Great shot! The place looks peaceful.

    My SWF photos are here and here. Hop on by if you have the time. Happy weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful shot. I love the way a single tree looks in the winter. I don't have many opportunities to shoot one tree without a bunch of others mingling in with it. This is perfect, the snow the sky, and the solitary tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do LOVE the graceful lines of bare limbs reaching up. I also like the way the pink hue at the bottom of the sky falls into the deeper pinkish roofs. This is a simple but striking photo to my eyes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luscious colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous image of a wonderful time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I love that delicate lilac hue in the sky -- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot and very nicely composed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours, you must have been up very early.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very fosty and very beautiful morning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didnt get to visit any Sky Watchers last week .. this is such a good photo .. it would make a great painting

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks very cold indeed. Lovely tree, great silhouette, must be beautiful in summer too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.