My World for the past couple of weeks has been dominated by the Glastonbury Festival, although it is only on for a three days, it takes many weeks to set up. As I travel to work past the site it causes many delays and for a week either side of the festival days I have to drive a different way. If you scroll down you will see my son who was performing at the festival, which made it very exciting this year. Here are some photos taken by my son at the festival to give you a flavour of what it is like.



Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world.
That looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun festival, great pics.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic week
Guy
Regina In Pictures
What great shots! Does look as though everyone had a marvelous time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the fun!
Reminds me of a mini woodstock or US Festival
ReplyDeleteI don't go to see bands play anymore but I noticed that "the Specials" played there on Friday I guess If I was close I would have made an exception.
Glastonbury festival - I 'see' and skim through info about it on the news and in a blog I follow. Thanks for sharing your captures.
ReplyDeletesure a great place to be at!!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go but not been brave enough!! Fab that your son performed. :)
ReplyDeleteHi how are you? I read that you have been ill. I hope that your health is much better now. How exciting to have a son performing at Glastonbury Festival. Thanks for sharing your world in Britain with us.
ReplyDeleteHope it all went well at the festival and now the commotion is out of the way again.
ReplyDeleteNow that looks muddy.Is your son in a band? Is Glastonbury the biggest music festival?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun festival. Your son did a good job photographing it.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun festival. Your son did a good job photographing it.
ReplyDeleteLooks fun.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteOne of those photos was only taken because of the comedy t-shirts! I'm surprised that it is even in focus!
Rich