14 September 2009

My World Tuesday

This month my friend and I visited Corsham in Wiltshire, more information next week. I have a crisis at home - my fridge/freezer has stopped working, I came home from work to a large puddle on the kitchen floor, I have rescued the frozen food and it is stored in my sister's freezer, so now I have to find the money to buy a new one.


Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world. Thanks to the team for all the work they do.

8 comments:

  1. I can surely relate to fridge/freezer dying! Hope you are able to get another one quickly! Love this shot! What a neat little post office!

    Good luck!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming looking post office. I'm so sorry about your refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems very laidback

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. Reminds me of here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, to hear about your fridge. I hope all is better now. have been thru a flood from a washing machine hose breaking and I know it is not fun when thing break. I enjoyed your photo of the Post office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:30 am

    lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the fridge. I guess the PO is a dying institution. Lovely shot, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little post office.

    I hope you got your freezer sorted, it's so annoying when they break down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.