21 September 2009

My World Tuesday


The Tour of Britain cycle race came through Somerset last week, I had the day off so was able to take some photos as they rode past. It was a very bright morning and they went by so fast I was lucky to get these photos. If you would like to read more information visit the Tour of Britain site here.


The Leaders




Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world. Thanks to the team for all the work they do.

11 comments:

  1. Great captures of race and the riders! Really get a good feel for the atmosphere! Very colorful as well! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 am

    You got great photos of the race. You are correct, these bikers ride past you so quickly if you don't click the shutter all you get is their dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a big event and a lot of bicycles. Thanks for sharing your photos and your part of the world for today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that would be hard to photograph and you did such a good job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful captures of the tour de Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics... love the shot where all the cyclists are lined up behind each other in a queue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great phot opportunity . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photo number 2 is my favorite - I just love the way the cyclists are lined up. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pix, must have been impressive to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cycling is both fun and healthy indeed. lovely shots of the race. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't wathched that for year, I wish I'd known!

    unfortunately I have had to make my blog invite only. If you still want to read my ramblings then please e mail me (address on my profile page) and I will send you an invite x

    Thanks for all your comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.