15 November 2009

Monochrome Monday



Monochrome Monday is hosted by Aileni - do visit the dedicated site here to see many more entries.

14 comments:

  1. Very nice B/W tree, plus a great sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot. I like the way bare limbs look against the sky. Great variations in light too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice B&W! :-)

    thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bare trees against the sky, and this is a beautifully moody shot. The few leaves add to the attraction as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image :)

    There's an award for you at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice mono shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:13 am

    So Wintery - so evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ones that were left...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like a painting, Starnitesky! I like the bare branches with only a few leaves against the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:23 pm

    Snap...lol
    The trees are trying to tell us it is winter, I think.
    Those few leaves that are left have done well to stay on there.
    No wonder Alfred Hitchcock liked his b/w films, they do give a spooky supernatural feeling...
    p.s. That sky looks very familiar to the one we had the other night, full of rain...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fall like and very spooky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the look of the bare branches against the sky, very well suited to monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If ever you're in a forest, try the same sort of shot. Lie down on your back and go straight up into a patch of sky. Every forest is different so you get to try lots of times :)

    Good effort!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:21 pm

    Your photo seems to portend something. A storm? Who knows. The photo works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.