14 March 2010

Mothering Sunday

It is Mothering Sunday here in UK, while I wait for my son and his girlfriend to arrive I have been looking at the photographs from last year when we went for a walk at Blagdon Lake.
 Unfortunately we won't be going for a walk today as my back is causing me too much pain to walk far.


Happy Mothering Sunday to all mothers out there in blogland.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers day to you my friend, Hope you are soon well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A walk on Mothering Sunday would be a lovely tradition. Whene my sons were young I tried to start a tradition in our family of going for a hike on Mother's day and we did for several years.
    I'm sorry that your back won't permit you to do that, hope it is better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.