03 July 2010

The Weekend in Black and White

 Logo

This is a photograph of part of the fence which surrounds the Glastonbury Festival site held in on Worthy Farm in Somerset each June.  You can read about the festival here.

No – I was not trying to climb the fence! I was there a few weeks after the festival to play at a church service in the village of Pilton.

Pilton fence

The Weekend in Black and White is hosted by Dragonstar, to see more participants visit the dedicated site here.

6 comments:

  1. What an interesting shot. I like the different tones in the top as well as the angled boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a very strong fence, but I suppose it needs to be. My niece became engaged in the Glastonbury mud. This year she went back - NO MUD! That has to be a first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you weren't trying to climb the fence but you did a great job snapping on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it to keep the festival goers in, or the others out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all these straight lines and angles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was thinking the same as john!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.