My World is very snowy right now, this was my walk to the park. I don't mind walking in the snow but I do not like having to drive to work in it.
That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia. Do visit the
My World site here to see many different parts of the world.
You do have a gorgeous, snowy world! I'm like you, I don't mind walking in it, just don't like to drive in it!! Hope your week goes well and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
It may be inconvenient but it is pretty.
ReplyDeleteI think it's beautiful! I'm not fond of driving in it either bit I do enjoy taking photos of it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful winter shots. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful My World Tuesday posting
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram
Link to My Word Tuesday post!
Seen on My World Tuesday
It is a gorgeous sight!
ReplyDeleteYour world is even more snowy than mine and so pure!
ReplyDeleteYour world is a wonderful winter wonderland and I enjoy the beautiful photos very much... but I'm glad it's not me there... :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow scenes! thank you for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the walking in the snow versus the driving in it!
It's all white! It must be cold but so beautiful. I am not into driving in the snow, either.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
Yoshi
That does look beautiful, even though I know the snow can be a real pain.
ReplyDeleteWe have some here at the moment but it isn't very deep. We seem to have missed the worst of the UK snow so far, but we have got the cold. It is freezing, I don't like the winter much anyway but this year even more so.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. :)
I hate driving in it too, it is very beautiful though.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a peaceful Christmas
Sx
That's a generous dose of snow! So much more generous and delightful than what we have had here.
ReplyDeleteYour snowy world from last week looks like my world this week. Beautiful shots.
ReplyDelete