D is the letter this week and we visit Dublin. I visited Dublin a few years ago.
Dublin is situated at the mouth of the River Liffey and encompasses a land area of approximately 115 km2. It is bordered by a low mountain range to the south and surrounded by flat farmland to the north and west.[20] A north-south division has traditionally existed, with the River Liffey as the divider. The Northside is generally seen as working-class, while the Southside is seen as middle to upper middle class. source: Wikipedia
Ha’penny bridge over the River Liffey
Dublin is where Guinness is made.
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt and the ABC team, do visit the dedicated site to see many more D posts.
Thank you for showing us something of Dublin. I've never been in Ireland but read about it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to go there one day!
never been, though I'm green (and LOVE the mailbox)
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Great shots from Dublin. I like the way you are picking places to show for each letter this time.
ReplyDeleteHello! I've not been to Ireland, either. I'd love to go, though. Thank you for the peak at Dublin. And thank you for "visiting" me recently! :-)
ReplyDeleteadmirable take on D.
ReplyDeletethanks for the information.
Ive been, love Ireland and its Guinness, it never tastes like Guinness any where else.
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to Dublin. Since I am a redhead, everyone assumes I am Irish. Sadly, no.
ReplyDeleteDonna - ABC Team