My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
No post last week as I had no Internet! Very frustrating.
M is the letter this week and we are visiting Manchester at night.
The big wheel Arndale Centre
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt and the ABC team, do visit to see many more M posts.
very neat picture!
These night shots are well done! Love the lights on the ferris wheel. Did you go on it?
No Internet? Quelle drag!Nice post today, tho.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Love the Ferris wheel and what great, colorful night shots! Great post for the M Day! Manchester rocks! Enjoy your week!!SylviaABC Team
Beautiful photos. I love nighttime pictures with their hint of mystery.
Wonderful photos - glad to see you back up and running again!la
MAnchester looks quite a marvellous place! Many happy returns of ABC Wednesday to you.
Cool photos. I especially like the ferris wheel.
Great shots of Manchester. I love big wheels.
These photos are beautiful and do a great PR job for the city!
Nice pick for letter M! Beautiful captures too!My Letter M, hope you can come and see. Have a great Wednesday!
Beautiful M entry!Will you lease come and see my Letter M? Thank you!
I still need to visit Manchester some day...looks great at night!Leslieabcw team
Next time in Britain I must see Manchester!!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
very neat picture!
ReplyDeleteThese night shots are well done! Love the lights on the ferris wheel. Did you go on it?
ReplyDeleteNo Internet? Quelle drag!
ReplyDeleteNice post today, tho.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Love the Ferris wheel and what great, colorful night shots! Great post for the M Day! Manchester rocks! Enjoy your week!!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
ABC Team
Beautiful photos. I love nighttime pictures with their hint of mystery.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos - glad to see you back up and running again!la
ReplyDeleteMAnchester looks quite a marvellous place! Many happy returns of ABC Wednesday to you.
ReplyDeleteCool photos. I especially like the ferris wheel.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of Manchester. I love big wheels.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are beautiful and do a great PR job for the city!
ReplyDeleteNice pick for letter M! Beautiful captures too!
ReplyDeleteMy Letter M, hope you can come and see. Have a great Wednesday!
Beautiful M entry!
ReplyDeleteWill you lease come and see my Letter M? Thank you!
I still need to visit Manchester some day...looks great at night!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team
Next time in Britain I must see Manchester!!
ReplyDelete