I finally went back to work after being off for many weeks with my back. I have not recovered but I really thought I was better than I am. It was a very difficult week, being in pain most of the time but I did get to Friday – just. I have spent the weekend recovering, I am not looking forward to another week. I have three prolapsed discs in my spine, the doctors say I will recover but 2 years later I am still suffering, it is really starting to affect all that I do, I have not been taking many photographs lately due to not wanting to go out. My world is my sofa, laptop and TV when I am at home, I just have no energy to do anything else when I am in pain. I do have some strong painkillers to take but they make me sleepy and I cannot think straight when I take the full dose.
Anyway its not all doom and gloom, I did manage a holiday to North Wales this year, i was able to cope by making sure I rested every evening and taking extra painkillers. I loved being in the mountains, this photo shows a typical view.
take care xxxx
ReplyDelete