This week we reach the letter M. I have chosen photos of Manchester, in North West England, my daughter and cousin live there so I can visit whenever I like. It is a city I have got to know and now enjoy visiting.
My daughter used to live very close to Deansgate tram station. When I visit I love to travel by tram, it is so much cheaper than the buses in this area.
ABC is brought to each week by the Mrs Nesbitt and the ABC team (thanks to all of you), to see more ABC contributions visit the dedicated site here





Welcome back - I too had to buy another computer, I went for an iMac, after always having a PC, it sure takes time to sort things out eh, lol.
ReplyDeleteI have only ever visited? manchester Airport! Must visit the city centre. Would bee good via the train from darlington?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much - good to hear you have a new computer - I am sure things will be easier!
Denise ABC Team
Great to see you back blogging. I hope you are satisfied with your new computer. It's always a challenge to get things set up on a new one. Great shots of Manchester and perfect for M day. Carver, ABCW Team
ReplyDeleteGreat shots, especially the last one! I'm coming to England in August, but alas, will miss Manchester. Going to be in Liverpool a couple of days and then heading to the Isle of Man and then back across to Yorkshire. Another visit will just have to be in the works for another day.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team
these are great photos. i have a college buddy who is now working on his Phd at the University of Manchester. he took a train to London to see me during my short visit a few years ago.
ReplyDeleteGreat to seeyou back! Thanks for the photos of Manchester. I have never been there, but it'sgreat that I can see a bit of this city by means of blogging. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWil, ABC Wednesday Team.
I LOVE the train access. nice place.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Glad you've got a new computer! Thanks for the intro to Manchester. I love the ferris wheel!
ReplyDeleteLove that first shot! I bet your connection is flying now that you have a new PC.
ReplyDeleteLittle MISSES
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team
So sorry you had trouble with your computer. I'd hate to think of what I would do if mine decided to give up and die!
ReplyDeleteThese photos make Manchester look like a fun place to visit!
Glad you're back.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics, that last shot is brilliant :)