01 May 2012

P is for Postcrossing


Postcrossing is a project that allows anyone to receive postcards (real ones, not electronic) from random places in the world.
You can read all about it at this website http://www.postcrossing.com/.   I joined postcrossing several months ago and have received postcards from all over the world.  The first postcard I received came from the USA and was from a gentleman that lives in a town I used to live in - what a coincidence!
Here are some of the lovely cards I have received:













ABC is brought to each week by the Mrs Nesbitt and the ABC team (thanks to all of you), to see more ABC contributions visit the dedicated site here

8 comments:

  1. That must be a very nice meme too! Postcrossing is a perfect word!
    Have a great week.
    Wil, ABC Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! most i like the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and beautiful postcards. Carver, ABC-Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined Postcrossing a couple of years ago and love it. I have now got quite a collection of many cards and wonderful stamps. It is quite addictive - and every day I eagerly rush to my mailbox to see if there is a new postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If more PEOPLE did that, the POST office would be in such trouble!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! Love the cards you've posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    P is for Pizzaroni
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.