28 July 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have joined the 2012 Photo Summer Scavenger Hunt.  It has been created by Rinda of Gallo Organico, and it is in its second year.  There are 21 items on the list as follows:





1. A pier
2. A clothesline
3. A border
4. A roadside stand selling something
5. A train
6. A historical landmark
7. A person playing a musical instrument
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
11. A shadow
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13. A library
14. A person playing with a ball.
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18. A movie poster
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
21.  A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation

So far I have number 1 a Pier and number 4  a Roadside stand selling something both are in the photos from the Bristol Harbour Festival.


Do visit Rinda's site here to find out all about it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Hunt! I hope you'll do the link up on Saturday. It would be a great time to post your finds.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.