Number 12 - A Labyrinth.
This labyrinth is in the churchyard of St John's Church, Glastonbury, see number 17 for a full photograph of the church.
I also found a bride! I thought the bride would be the one item I would not be able to find. This bride was in a shop in Glastonbury, the quality of the photography is not good as I took the photo through glass and the shop was in a dark alley, I couldn't go in the shop as it is very small and there were quite a few customers, I didn't think they would appreciate me going in to take photos and not buy anything. I am pleased I spotted it.
Number 16 - a Bride



What an unusual bride! And I love the labyrinth. I'm pleased that so many people found them (as well as mazes).
ReplyDeleteRinda
Oh that bride made me smile - definitely an unusual one.
ReplyDelete