04 August 2012

Scavenger Hunt link up


Today Rinda is hosting a link up party for those participating in the summer scavenger hunt.  I am really enjoying looking for these different items to photograph, so here are some more I have found:

No. 11 Shadows

Morris dancers

No. 15  someone dancing
These were found at the local hospital fete, I am usually there playing my trumpet but we did not have enough players this year due to people on their holidays.

No. 13  The library in Glastonbury where I spend a lot of time.

Wells Cathedral
St John's in Glastonbury where my daughter was Christened
No. 17 ticked off
No. 7  a person playing a musical instrument, my son,
 so I have plenty of photos to choose from!

So I am almost half way there - not bad for someone who does not go out a lot.  I know my biggest problem will be No. 16 a bride unless I go and hang around the local church on Saturdays and I am having great difficulty finding a swing hanging from a tree, I have been spying in gardens as I drive to work but haven't found one yet.  I am going to start looking for a heart shaped stone as I am sure I will need one.


Do visit Rinda's site Gallo Organico to see many more photos from people taking part.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful part of the world you live in. Fun to see the Morris and Country Dancers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I especially like the one of the swan outside the cathedral. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't see many Morris Dancers in my part of the world...great shots!!...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! It does seem that people stumble upon items when least expected (Deb Turtle and I literally ran into a person on a unicycle near the very end of the hunt last year).
    I love the Cathedral! And I'm off to learn more about the Morris Dancers because they look like a group we saw in the streets of London last year and had no idea what they were about.
    Thanks for joining in the fun,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh the Morris dancers were a great find well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and I'm having the same bride problem. I have visions of woman with cameras stalking churches come the middle of September lol. I have got a rope swing sorted though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dancing shots of the Morris Dancers. I also like the simple lines of the curved fence shadows. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finds, but I like the dancers the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of Morris dancing, but never actually seen it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dancers (one I still don't have) but that cathedral is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.