One thing that is good about having a dog is the fact that I have to go out walking everyday, that also means what ever the weather is, even when my back is really aching I still have to go out. There have been a few times in the last week when I have wondered if I will make it back home when my back have been so painful. But I did and I am managing to walk 3 times a day. The last walk before doggy bed time is only a short walk so does not really count.
Not only do I experience the worst parts of the weather (and it is not even winter yet) I do get to see some wonderful skies, Saturday evening's sunset was amazing. Here are a couple of photos:


I'm grateful that the dogs are getting me out on walks these days, too.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Just beautiful.
ReplyDelete