05 March 2013

Tea with Abi

Abi over at Creating Paper Dreams has a wonderful blog that I have been reading for a while.  She has invited her readers to write what we would talk about over a cup of tea.



How wonderful to meet and chat over a cup of tea.  Tea is my favourite drink – I hope it is a warm day when we meet as we will have to sit outside as I will have my new dog with me.  I will take you to my favourite café where we will drink tea and probably have a toasted teacake – another of my morning favourites.

I would tell you all about Tara my new greyhound. I have not been able to have a dog for a few years as I have been working full time and did not want to leave a dog alone all day.  Luckily I now work part time so I am able to have a dog now. (I hope you like dogs!)  I would tell you all about greyhounds, how I have been on a learning curve since I got her as they are so different to the German Shepherds I previously had.

Yes I would discuss the weather and how long and cold this winter has been, how I hate the dark evenings and suspect I suffer from SAD syndrome as I do tend to hibernate in the winter and find it difficult to do anything in the winter.

I would tell you that I went to summer school in Durham when I was doing an Open University music course, how I loved being in Durham and wanted to stay longer.

I would chat about all my craft projects I am doing, the fact that I start a project and then start another before finishing the first so I have lots on the go at once.  I even had to unpick a knitting project a few weeks ago because I couldn’t remember what I was knitting!  I would tell you about my scrapbooking and may even bring along my holiday journal to show you which I was so pleased with.



We would chat about photography and I would tell you how I started many years ago in the days of film and remember developing and printing with my Dad in the attic room.

As we leave I would wish you well and tell you to enjoy your university years, both my children had a wonderful time at uni even though it was hard work.  It is all worth it in the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.