I found this meme through Helena's blog, it's called 5 in 5. This is a meme started by Sandie on her blog Itchifingers. The idea is to take 5 photos in 5 minutes to get those creative juices going. You can read all about it on Sandie's blog here.
I decided to go into my garden to take my photos to record the last of the flowers before the frosts come and winter settles in.
I hope you enjoy the last of my summer flowers
Thank you Sandie for this great idea, this is just my sort of thing!
Hello Barbara, thank you for joining in this month's '5 in 5' photo challenge. It is lovely to see these beautiful flowers and how colourful your garden still is. The colour is very apt for me today. I have been to a friends Breast Cancer Fund Raising breakfast where everything was shades of pink. I hope you had fun taking these and hope you'll be back sometime with more! I also love taking photos of nature and flowers always brighten my day :)
Thank you for visiting me. I am so pleased to be able to visit you and to look at the pictures and posts on your blog. I know Clevedon very well living only 10 miles south and my Greyhound Pepsi came from GRWE 7 years ago now. We have spent many happy hours raising funds for them.
Hello Barbara, thank you for joining in this month's '5 in 5' photo challenge. It is lovely to see these beautiful flowers and how colourful your garden still is. The colour is very apt for me today. I have been to a friends Breast Cancer Fund Raising breakfast where everything was shades of pink. I hope you had fun taking these and hope you'll be back sometime with more! I also love taking photos of nature and flowers always brighten my day :)
ReplyDeletelovely to have so many still in bloom
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me. I am so pleased to be able to visit you and to look at the pictures and posts on your blog. I know Clevedon very well living only 10 miles south and my Greyhound Pepsi came from GRWE 7 years ago now. We have spent many happy hours raising funds for them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blooms, beautifully captured
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I love the repetition of color throughout.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Those are very beautiful flowers.
ReplyDelete