29 December 2013

Look Up Look Down Christmas edition

This will be my  last Look Up Look Down for 2013, in fact it will be my last one.  Next year Helena will be starting a new photo pair which will be Zoom In, Zoom Out so I will be joining in again.

So being Christmas time (just) here is my festive version of Look Up Look Down

Looking up at Father Christmas in his sleigh

Looking down at one of the elves making toys.

Photographs taken at The Galleries, Bristol

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of zoom in zoom out. Can you tell me details or send me a link?
    Happy New Year. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found a great spot for photos - such a lovely festive feel. Looking forward to seeing your zoom in zoom out pairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfectly festive pair! Looking forward to your zoom in zoom out photos in 2014.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.