Monday finds me on a very rainy morning attending a pain management course - we have homework to do, we have to set a small goal and hopefully achieve it. I have decided to meditate for 10 minutes a day. So far one day done!
A walk on Saturday in the countryside in lovely sunshine with my sister, it was good to see the sunshine after a very rainy week.
Sunday started with fog, after walking Tara the rest of the day was spent recovering from the walk. I have a back problem and have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia so any longish walks do bring on chronic fatigue but I refuse to stop walking as it is something I really enjoy.
This is Tara in her 'I am not going to look at the camera' pose.
Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.


i love walking too, it would be a shame if you had to stop.
ReplyDeleteOh bad luck with the back problem. I know what you mean about walking. I would hate to give it up.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I hope that pain management class really reaps rewards for you: keep doing the homework!! And have a good week
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of positive healing thoughts. Back pain can be the worse. I, like the others, would hate to give up my walks, but sometimes you have to listen to your body and maybe modify the length or speed of the walk. Happy thoughts.
ReplyDelete