16 September 2015

Pairs - then and now

I planted some wild flowers when I took part in 30 days wild in June, they have grown and started to flower but as the weather has become cold and wet I am not sure if I will see the rest of the flowers now.

A few weeks after planting

Starting to flower.



Pairs is a wonderful meme created by Helena at her Creative Maven


5 comments:

  1. 30 Days Wild in June sounds like a fun project - was it garden related only? Another great Pair of Then and Now. You might (hopefully) be surprised what may show up in the last days of summer ... the garden certainly is a giver of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely then and now from your garden - and what fabulous light on your second image

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty. The weather has been very wet for the gardens. My flowers just about recover and another downpour comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely..wildflower gardens are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wildflowers. We saw so many beautiful ones in the Canadian Rockies this summer. The light on your flowers is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.