29 April 2016

Tara

Sadly Tara died on Tuesday.  Her leg was starting to recover and I thought all would be ok.  She got up in the night early Tuesday morning, laid down on her bed and was unable to get up again.



I will blog again when I can.

6 comments:

  1. Barbara I am so sorry to hear that. I can see that you were so dedicated to her and that you will miss her greatly. I shall be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this news, Barbara. Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear this news - be kind to yourself as you grieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very sorry to hear this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barbara I am so sorry to be reading this. Please know that I am sending lots & lots of positive energy to you. Know that so many of your blogging friends are with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear your news xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.