So what is new for me?
Here is a clue:
Quilt aired, blankets washed
Beds all ready
Have you guessed yet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes - my son and I are going to see a new greyhound.
Her name is Katie.
Check back later in the week to find out what happened.
Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part


Oh Barbara that is exciting. I shall be back to see how you get on.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds very exciting. Hope we get some photos of Katie.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to meeting Katie.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds very exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh! I just saw your short story link and was telling Paul about you & Tara and then I saw this! I can't tell you how thrilled I am, in fact I am so emotional Barbara. I'll keep everything crossed that Katy is for you xx
ReplyDelete