19 August 2016

Summertime Scavenger Hunt part 1

I have been taking photos for the Summer Scavenger Hunt but haven't posted them on here yet, if you follow me on Instagram (@Starspotter) you may have seen a few.

No. 2 A footprint

No. 5 A Deck


No. 10 A bicycle

This was my son's bicycle unfortunately it was stolen outside a leisure centre along with a few others, they were locked up but that did not deter the thieves. 

Bicycles for hire in Bath

No. 11 Fresh produce

Fresh raspberries from my garden




3 comments:

  1. What a blow about your son's bike. I particularly like the decking and your raspberries look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and love the way they fit the description. I have been working on some of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great catches for the SPSH. Those fresh raspberries look delicious - oh they would be such a treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.