05 December 2016

Memorandum Monday

Monday again so waving to Sian and all the Monday bloggers.

Not too much happening this weekend, it was very cold with a biting north east wind so we didn't venture far.

The only  new happenings were Christmas lights going up on houses in the area, new to Katie who just looked and looked wondering what it was.  It will be Katie's first Christmas in a home so it will all be new to her.    I remember Tara's first Christmas, it didn't take her long to work out how to open presents! 



Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  

Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes dogs and wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart Katie. I get a warm fuzzy feeling that Katie is now experiencing so many wonderful riches of being a family friend & pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder does she find the lights just as magical as we do? I'd like to think so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. an exciting time ahead, oh to be young again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.