13 March 2017

Memos , Mail, Me

Waving to Sian and all the Monday bloggers.

Well it was a birthday weekend for us, Katie had her 4th birthday on Saturday so it was a weekend of lots of squeaks, she loves squeaky toys and had three new ones!  I think her jaw was aching from spending so much time making the toys squeak.  Here she is opening one of her presents:




We went for a walk on Saturday and found a few geocaches, we went to an area where I used to walk my dogs when I was a teenager so it was a trip down memory lane for me.




I went out all dressed up for a cold morning but it got warmer as the morning went on so I was peeling off the layers as we walked along, it was good to be saying goodbye to the colder days and to see the new growth and spring flowers.

No exciting mail for me this week.


Mail, Memos, Me is a great idea from Sian at High in the Sky.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie! Yes it's certainly nice having warmer days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday wishes to Katie. Lucky girl, lots of new toys. Memory lane does look lovely from this point of view ... Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her alert ears in the last photo - sounds a very squeaky weekend and yes the arrival of spring is most welcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a tonic to feel like Spring is in the air, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.