08 December 2005

Photography class

We have only two more weeks of photography classes before the end of term. Photography classes are now much more relaxed now that we more or less know what we are doing. We have handed in our first assignments and are working on our 2nd. We can all develop films, without too much help, print our contact sheets and make prints. The tutor is more available for help and advice. After those first frantic weeks of learning so much, it is now much more enjoyable. I am working on taking photos to demonstrate depth of field and shutter speeds. I wish I had more time; it is dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home so I only have the weekends at the present time for taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.