26 March 2006

Catching up

I have been busy all day getting my sketchbook up to date for the photography course. I handed in the mounted photographs two weeks ago and tomorrow I have to hand in the supporting work in my sketchbook. I have had it all organised and ready to do but just kept putting it off. Why do I leave it to the last minute?

Mothering Sunday today. I had a quick phonecall from France where my daughter is working (she was in a phonebox) and an email greeting from my son. Oh well, the days of breakfast in bed are long gone - did I ever get breakfast in bed? Maybe once or twice.

At last the weather is a little warmer, but lots of rain, the gardens etc. do need the rain so I shouldn't complain. I have been getting very fed up with the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.