Lovely honeysuckle. Some varieties have the loveliest perfume. I have one called 'Saffron' and it is the deepest golden yellow. There is a photo on my blog in either Sept. or Oct.
How did you come to find my blog, Starnitesky? I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
These are lovely, starnitesky. The colours are so good - that green and that pink!
ReplyDeleteI've blogrolled you but for some reason your updates aren't showing up .. will try again.
Gorgeous flowers and photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your visiting on "Leaves of Grass" and your nice comment!
Lovely honeysuckle. Some varieties have the loveliest perfume. I have one called 'Saffron' and it is the deepest golden yellow. There is a photo on my blog in either Sept. or Oct.
ReplyDeleteHow did you come to find my blog, Starnitesky? I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos.