We have had no rain for 21 days which is very unusual for this part of the country. In this area we normally get too much rain, it can be raining here and 10 miles away it is dry and sunny. Rain can get me down especially when it rains constantly for days and days like it did during January and February this year.
My new garden has clay soil which just turns the lawn into a sticky mud bath and then it dries like concrete with cracks going to middle England – oh how I miss the loamy soil I had in my previous garden, that is one thing I would like to have brought with me!
Like a breath of fresh air, coming here and finding these lovely photographs of flowers, Starnitesky. You've cheered me up! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you, with the clay soil. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been out there breaking up the clods this morning. I amend it every chance I get, but that clay is something else. My mom says we should be making pottery instead of gardens...
ReplyDelete