19 January 2008

Photohunters -Important

MUSIC

Music is important to me. Music can heal, music can bring joy, it can stir emotions, create calm. I have always loved music and have been surrounded by music all my life. I remember my mother singing, my father playing his electronic organ. As a child I used to sit at the piano and compose little tunes. I often come home extremely tired on a Friday evening after a weeks work, and I force myself to go to band rehearsal, I arrive home later rejuvenated and glad I made the effort to go. Saturday mornings for many years have been music centred, my son attended the Saturday morning music club which later I joined and I still go. My son is now a professional musician and my greatest pleasure is seeing and hearing him play.

2 comments:

  1. Great post and shot for the important theme. Music is important to me too. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, music is so important. I've never been any good at playing instruments, but I love to sing. I used to get an incredible lift from sining in a choir, however small.

    Thanks for visiting. No, we no longer live on that island. Due to increasing age we moved off at the end of 2002.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.