20 January 2008

Weekend

What a frustrating weekend it has been for me. My latest assignment (I am doing A-level Photography) is either Portraits or Landscapes. I have decided to to Landscapes. Well it has rained all weekend in this part of the country so I have not been able to go out and take any photographs this weekend! I know I could have gone out and taken photographs anyway, but with the poor light and leaden skies it would have been a struggle. I am many famous photographers have probably gone out whatever the weather and had great success, but I don't feel I have the experience to deal with such poor light. I haven't yet decided whether to do urban landscape or rural landscape, if the weather doesn't improve I will be doing urban. I would like some cold, frosty, sunny days. At the weekend please as I work during the week!!!

3 comments:

  1. From experience I would definitely say the urban landscape suits the grey days better, no question.

    It's lovely weather today over here. Hope it is the same for you and you have managed to get some shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Starinthesky,
    I can only think as you have streached your header bar, the ones off my blog are not big enough. If you can let me know which one you would like and how big your hedder is now I can then make it to fit and send to you.

    Hows your course going?

    Cheers Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if you were visiting Australia we are having much rain in parts and nothing but hot sunshine in others I am in the sunshine so They is lots of sunburnt country here for landscapes......smiles

    I have not visited you in the longest time and today find myself wanting to touch base with those who have been here at my blog before (you are one) and what a pleasure it has been reading all you posts.

    best wishes Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.