My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.Happy hunting!
NOw those pics are the most neat & creative ones I've seen yet today!!!! GREAT job w/this week's theme :)
Great ideas on the theme! Am enjoying seeing what creative PH shots everyone took.
Those are all good choices for 13 and very appealing shots. Happy weekend.
Money is so obvious when you see it but it never occurred to me! These were good ideas and photos. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.
Lovely colourful shots. I particularly like the pins. It must have taken you ages to get them to keep in position!
Inventive. Very effective - it hasn't been an easy theme for many.
I love the pencils, good shot!Hope you're having a good weekend.
Terrific, innovative shots! Very well done!
I love your choices for the theme. Great photos.
Great shots for the theme this week.
Interesting photos! Looks like a meme I'd enjoy. Will have to check it out more
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
NOw those pics are the most neat & creative ones I've seen yet today!!!! GREAT job w/this week's theme :)
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas on the theme! Am enjoying seeing what creative PH shots everyone took.
ReplyDeleteThose are all good choices for 13 and very appealing shots. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteMoney is so obvious when you see it but it never occurred to me!
ReplyDeleteThese were good ideas and photos. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.
Lovely colourful shots. I particularly like the pins. It must have taken you ages to get them to keep in position!
ReplyDeleteInventive. Very effective - it hasn't been an easy theme for many.
ReplyDeleteI love the pencils, good shot!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good weekend.
Terrific, innovative shots! Very well done!
ReplyDeleteI love your choices for the theme. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots for the theme this week.
ReplyDeleteInteresting photos! Looks like a meme I'd enjoy. Will have to check it out more
ReplyDelete