My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Thank you for visiting mine. Appreciated.That is a great odd shot. Definitely leads nowhere..!
Maybe it's a good thing it appears to be locked! I do really like that shot... I can imagine myself spending a very long time guessing the magic words to open it :-D
It may be going nowhere but I like it. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sorry you couldn't figure it out.
So, which came first, the...Very good Odd shot!
Yep, I'd say that was odd, but it is an attractive feature. I like it.Thanks for visiting mine!
True. I wonder why. And I wonder if, when you get there, you can get back again. Odd thoughts for odd shots.
Great photo! It makes you imagine all sorts of scenarios why they would wall up a door.
I like your 'no where gate' I'm glad I'm this side of it though!
Love it! It's a beautiful archway.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Thank you for visiting mine. Appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great odd shot. Definitely leads nowhere..!
Maybe it's a good thing it appears to be locked! I do really like that shot... I can imagine myself spending a very long time guessing the magic words to open it :-D
ReplyDeleteIt may be going nowhere but I like it. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sorry you couldn't figure it out.
ReplyDeleteSo, which came first, the...
ReplyDeleteVery good Odd shot!
Yep, I'd say that was odd, but it is an attractive feature. I like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting mine!
True. I wonder why. And I wonder if, when you get there, you can get back again. Odd thoughts for odd shots.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! It makes you imagine all sorts of scenarios why they would wall up a door.
ReplyDeleteI like your 'no where gate' I'm glad I'm this side of it though!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It's a beautiful archway.
ReplyDelete