19 May 2008

Odd Shot



I hope there were not too many people that walked into the wall!


Katney is the host for Odd Shots do visit to see what others have posted.


11 comments:

  1. That's fun! Looks like that sign learned it's job here in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was for skinny people on the left? lol Great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That certainly is odd!

    I don`t know where it landed but not there the pics shows.
    I hope you understand my bad english :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humorous in the viewing if not in the intent. I sometimes wonder if those who place signs ever look back at them. Great discovery for an odd shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:21 am

    LOL That's too funny! Sometimes you wonder if people think at all when they put those signs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That might be for people with their back against the wall. Fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that. I would be looking for the stuff to clean my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is funny. Thanks for stopping over. So today was suppose to be there first day open but only for family of friends and employees, what a mad house that was, cars galore not too sure it is going to be a good thing. I hear it is going to be worse tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:31 am

    A gem of an odd shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cute shot! I don't know how I missed your post yesterday but anyway I found it today! lol.
    I appreciate your participation on Picture This

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:15 pm

    Very funny shot! I'll bet it would be a hoot watching you take the shot, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.