What lovely looking creatures - such sweet faces! I thought llamas looked snootier than that, these are so pretty. Obviously clever, too.
Thanks for your very kind offer. I've found some trackballs on the ubiquitous e-bay. It will have to wait for a bit, but the important thing is knowing they're available. I have you to thank for that.
Love those llamas. How did I NOT see your name there on CC? I thought I'd been over. I am totally disorganised you know.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your shoulder. I like the trackball too - I use it sometimes for my laptop. Much easier.
Hop[e it gets better for you soon. And thanks for your visit.
I hope you feel better very soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the llama photo! He is a beautiful animal!
Thanks for your visiting on my blog. I really appreciate your comment!
This reminds me of the llama song :P
ReplyDeleteHave a good week ahead :)
Llamas - now that was something you never saw in my day.
ReplyDeleteThat one does look happy doesn't she.
What lovely looking creatures - such sweet faces! I thought llamas looked snootier than that, these are so pretty. Obviously clever, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your very kind offer. I've found some trackballs on the ubiquitous e-bay. It will have to wait for a bit, but the important thing is knowing they're available. I have you to thank for that.
Oh, llamas up close! I like that! Happy CC! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great hairstyles they have!
ReplyDeleteThey have such pretty faces don't they? I'm not sure they have the temper to go with their looks though!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute but glad they are not mine. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a fine pair. They both have lovely faces.
ReplyDelete